Back in the UK for this week’s show.
Not much Aviation talk – more like a review of a soap opera this week and focus on leading characters.
From Dirty Den to Mucky Matt!
Interesting experience of test before flying in Spain. Great experience as we arrived back in the UK and first contact call from track and trace. Very efficient indeed!
• Green list not going far enough but positive steps and July double jab principle expected.
• M – Factor still a stone in the UK shoes – Macron, Merkel, and Madness – WHY?
• Aviation sector share price drops on less than expected news.
• Airlines and governments at loggerheads over slow openings.
• Political shenanigans – Matt Hancock –
o Warm hands
o Gaze into eyes
o Kiss passionately
What was he thinking?
How could such material have been leaked to the press?
Why such a delay on using it?
What else could be ‘on sale’?
• Trail events and positive results
o Lloyd Weber and next steps – standing tall and strong.
• Prince Harry and Meghan.
• Prince Andrew gets a mention by default.
• Prince Edward and Sophie.
BACK TO AVIATION NEXT WEEK!