Teddy Zebitz – Chief Cargo Officer – Saudia Cargo
A great Industry enabler and positive tactical and strategic leader.
• Customer Focus
• Simplicity being of utmost importance
• Sustainability lessons now learned by everyone and will be a major ‘influencer’ moving forward.
• Chair of the SkyTeam alliance this year and the importance and benefits of being a member
• Looking back on the re-branding of the Cargo Handing business to SAL and its 1st Year Anniversary
• Great opportunities ahead:
o The Neom / Red Sea project — Saudi Megacity
o Supporting and aligning with the national Vision 2030
• Teddy has also given back to education by teaching at Universities
• This bodes well for a solid transfer of skills to local talent and effective succession
• Teddy is keen to capitalize on the Cargo volume demand and will be encouraging his team on how to remain agile and resilient and strength in pivot to ensure the sustainability now necessary
• A believer in community and not just competition
• Digitization and service partner innovation driven by customer experience and customer expectation
Wishing Teddy and my old colleagues, the very best of success this year and for many more to come.