Sally Leible – CEO ATS – Airport Terminal Services & Board Member of ASA
Janis Balkens – Regional CEO Airport Operations / dnata & Board Member of ASA
Now is the time for collaboration, representation and collective efficiencies.
An interesting conversation before the upcoming conference in Athens on the 5-7th September.
Areas covered during the podcast:-
• The positive experiences by our guests in regards to being involved with ASA
• General health check on the industry – overview
• Recruitment is a key issue NOW and moving forward
• Realistic cost-plus approach to the business – basic business sustainability and development
• What are the benefits of being within the ASA structure?
• Why would you recommend ASA to an industry player?
• What have been the positives from your experiences?
• How can ASA step up into the influential future Change and Transformation culture necessary post Covid?
• How would you like to see the role of a GHA develop within the next 2-5 years?
• What are the benefits of ASA launching their own event and widening the exposure and benefits of the association?
• What is the USP of ASA’s event when compared to other industry events? Direct reference to the first one to be held in Athens – expectations?
• How will ASA members benefit from supporting this event?
High levels of engagement and considerations of opportunity looking forward against continuous challenges to our sector from both guests.
AGS Global Networking Register: https://airlinergs.com/our-events/ags-global-networking-summit-2022/event-registration/
AGS Global Networking Exhibit: https://airlinergs.com/our-events/ags-global-networking-summit-2022/event-exhibitors/
AGS Networking Sponsor: https://airlinergs.com/our-events/ags-global-networking-summit-2022/event-sponsors/
ULD Care: https://uldcare.com/
Cool Chain: https://coolchain.org/