Bank Holiday weekend in the UK — Start of MAY.
Always brings an air of freshness and opportunity and hopefully positive outcomes for many.
Very short show today – in fact just a brief announcement. – Normal Saturday show will resume next week.
My partner in crime has been double booked and has been working night shifts as well – A man in demand!
We look forward to next week and will have more to talk about.
Normal shows continue Tuesday and a few to roll out include:
• MySky – Co Founder and Chief Strategy Officer – Christopher Marich – 5 things prospective Aircraft owners should know!
• Kester Meijer – Director Operational Integrity, Compliance & Safety from KLM Cargo – 5 Compliance Commitments
• David Banmiller – Author and Aviation Veteran – Turbulence 23 special notes
• Dohop – David Gunnarsson – CEO – Great analogy of carriers and snowflakes – Efficiency, Time, Cost & a great concept
• Michael White – Ex President of CNS and current President of Trade Network Consultants – A basket full of WHY’s – all about DG and the hidden risk – WHY?
To everyone everywhere – enjoy your weekend and thank you for listening.
For any dog or cat owners – have a look on Plane Souq for Aircraft skin pet tags – another great idea from Lewis King. Order on its way Lewis!