Turbulence – With David Banmiller
Session 7 – Chapter 6 – Pricing & Scheduling
Two critical elements in Airline Operations in terms of logistics, profitability and of course – sustainability!
• Costs / Staffing / Competitive Factors / Customer Demand
• Curfews / Slots / Hub-Spoke / Short-haul & Long-haul
• Technology always evolving from filtering options = Good food / legroom / comfort / on time dep – arrival / Timely bag arrival
• LCC’s – disrupters
• Fare wars and impact
• Bundling and virtual nesting
• Right Plane – Right Route – Right Reach
• Landings – cycle effect on metal – landings & take-off / Maintenance
So much behind the scenes not appreciated when a passenger fastens the seatbelt and waits for take-off!
Music used: Distant Lands – Hanu Dixit.mp3