Another week another chat with Steven –
So much news on vaccines – as the expectation increases – more pressure on releasing the lockdown and control measures. Must do it right this time!
• What is the impact of the vaccine strategy between countries?
• EY / EK and programs for Aviation front line workers
• Singapore 55,000 airport workers
• Technology – Digitisation
• Training and supporting key workers to get back into the business
o Careful approach to what training is needed and what is offered and what messages given to those displaced
• Incredible efforts from Cargo – and more expected as the ‘bounce back’ for Pax is delayed
o 2000+ PAX A/C used for cargo in pax Comp
o 250-300 pax A/C with seats removed and tracks inserted for cargo
o Airlines / Airports will maintain a balance of Cargo importance moving forward
• Is it Build Back or Bring Back – where are businesses sitting?
• Positive recognition again to our industry Journalist professionals – well done.
• A few political points and references to ministers of transport
• We leave the Tiger behind and enter – The year of the Ox – a sign of strength – associated with fertility & harvests – very timely indeed!
o Xin nian kuai le / Gong Hei Fa Choi
Music used: Distant Lands – Hanu Dixit.mp3