Another week passes – hard not to reflect on the terrible situation in Ukraine.
• More bravery, passion, and national pride.
• Terrible devastation and cruelty.
Impacts on our business seems to be ongoing –
• From lessors now addressing their business options
• Flights impacted or possibly cancelled due to over-fly issues
• Capacity withdrawn
• New surcharges – growing cost
• Ryanair – Commitment to be the first to fly into Ukraine
• Wizzair – Commitment to offer 100,000. seats
• Airbus pulls out of Russia
• Aeroflot removed from Sabre – GDS providers
Plus, our usual debate over masks!
Well done to EY and recent results plus new destinations
Lastly – reference to a very nice podcast with Rupert Batstone and David Ambridge and a series of 6 episodes coming soon..!