2022 – our regular podcast – ‘weekend show’ returns.
After a natural break over the year-end festivities, it was nice to be asked to resume – thank you to all the listeners who gave their feedback – Really appreciated.
Thank you also to Steven Dickson – Skylight Aviation.
• Are we returning to some normality?
• However – we now face the ‘tail of the crocodile’ – People issues and future cost issues
o Worst Case Scenario on the horizon
o Pay increases
o Industrial action
o ‘Rebound Request’ – more money or we go!
o Onboarding incentives
WHO WILL PAY FOR THIS AND HOW WILL IT EFFECT THE SERVICE LEVELS EXPERIENCED AS WE BALANCE THE PROBLEMS?
• Cyber security issues now also more prevalent than ever before
• Influence on business confidence re Data sharing – another setback
Upcoming series with Matthew Vaughan of IATA – addressing Cyber Security and Security in general
Combination Conference in September in Athens -multiple pipelines all at once in the same location
• ACHL – Air Cargo Handling & Logistics
o Bringing all parts of the supply chain together
• AGS Networking Summit / ASA
• ULD Care
• Airfreight Pharma