Saturday show — another week goes by so quickly. Lockdown seems to accelerate the days. More news and many changes as well as challenges.
I am joined again by Steven Dickson my ‘Dorian Gray guest of peter pan youth.
• We discuss the potential pressures on GHAs, the impact of training shortfalls and standards, and inevitable pressures on costs and pricing.
• Getting Airports to be consistent
• What Makes Sense in regard to New Normal preventive measures
• The consumer balance between fear and confidence — what is right and what s not practical
• The need for good news and turning the tide
Question time section introduced — Big thank you to the first contributor — Asif Hussain from Wingserve. Thank you!
Crazy season – challenges and caution! • Huge opportunities for return to business but can we as an industry cope? • Should we scale back