Is cost the defining criteria?
Procurement is always seen as the science of comparison and then the lowest price wins! Jason covers the entire process with a logical sense of reason and values.
• Requirement definition
• Selection of strategy,
• Preparation and issuance of documents
• Receipt and opening of offers
• Contract Review and award
• Contract finalization and Issuance
• Contract management
• Effectiveness and benefit
• Alignment and services provided
A solid overview of the reasons why procurement can make a positive difference and be in tune with the core business as an enabler and provider of enhanced and reliable services.