The weekend show flies around again.
• microchips impact on the car industry – good time to sell a second-hand car.
• Cyber security threat
• Lack of drivers adding to challenges
• Easy jet concerns and drop in share value – as opposed to Wizz Air and Ryanair
• Vaccine passports yet again hit the debate shelf!
• Boeing issues – from Directors facing an investor lawsuit to losing out to Airbus on many engine decisions and now Ryanair announcing no deal ref MAX 10’s
• United allocating temp leave for employees without vaccinations
• Pilots concerned about fatigue and schedule/hotel planning
Many areas slowing down and/or not hitting targets – many challenges still ahead.