In this episode:
a. Is there an ideal candidate profile?
b. What would the answer be if asked ‘do you not have potential candidates from within your own organization?’
c. What are the opportunities within the scope of the role applied for?
I am joined by Arpad Szakal – Principal Consultant with Cormis Partners, an Executive Search Organisation.
Arpad is a genuine and engaged professional who loves what he does and enjoys helping people in their careers. In simple terms – HE CARES!
It is always a pleasure talking, listening, and learning from such a positive individual.
During the 6-part series, we visit many steps of the recruitment and retention journey that is so relevant in today’s market. There is then a wrap-up session that looks at the Candidates position.
The 6 part series and wrap-up sessions are:
1. How well prepared are companies for hiring?
2. Be clear on minimum expectations of any role
3. What is the difference between a job description and minimum expectations documents?
4. Succession Planning – do you have it in place?
5. How important is a Company Culture?
6. Benefits, stay interviews, hygiene impact, priorities of the business.
7. WRAP-UP SESSION – WHAT DOES THE CANDIDATE EXPECT AND WHAT IMPRESSES THEM?
Music by: DivKidVideo
Full track name: Commander Impulse – DivKid