A very passionate and driven person with an incredible energy and sense of urgency in dealing with such terrible situations within our society impacting on the poor and less privileged.
Along with her mother Shelly – both ladies are doing so much good for so many.
Primary focus has been preventing infant blindness and Tuberculosis.
Now – COVID and the terrible impact in India of recent months.
From giving up a family bed to setting up a Covid Task Force whilst both suffering from Covid.
We talk about the real situation on the ground and cover:
• Taking tough decisions
• Going to incredible lengths to get oxygen and medication
• The terrible truth about corruption and miss-selling of medical supplies
• Foreign Aid decisions – linked to set logical criteria
• Capability to handle excess doses of vaccine
• Covax and WHO
• Vaccine hesitancy
• Responsibility and accountability – balance before blame
Great session with someone who is really making a difference.