Marlon E. van der Meer — Founder and CEO of BagsID
Fresh approach and a modern perspective.
Why do we need to attach anything to our bags?
Visuals and principles of biometrics to identify your bag.
• Marlon has a purpose :- ‘Ready to disrupt baggage handling and change the way we travel with baggage’
• Computer vision with AI will prove crucial for airports and airlines providing cost-effective alternatives to what we know
• Winners of the IAG Hanger 51 Global accelerator program – Connected Operations Category
• A real industry disrupting solution – continuously tracking your bag
• Reducing paper helping to off-set CO2
• Easier track and trace especially if off-loads are required as would have a visual instead of scanning every tag
• Better transparency regarding damages and claims
• Over a 100 million images stored
Technology supporting the Bring Back Better expectation of the industry.