Christopher Marich, Co-Founder and Global Strategy Director – MySky – HQ Switzerland
Chris is a charismatic and energetic young man clearly enjoying his business and opportunities. Together with Kirill Kim a successful entrepreneur specializing in the banking and finance industry they have created an independent tech platform to control costs and save time while running private jets and flights.
During the session we discuss:
• From Audit to Spend Management
• Analysis of the past – present and the future
• Areas to overcome:
o No standardization
o Outdated processes
o Small margins – limited visibility into budgets
We cover 5 Things – prospective aircraft owners should know before entering the market:
1. Efficiency is cash in the bank!
2. 20% of spend could be reduced
3. Make informed financial decisions
4. Transparency is key
5. Insist on a clear picture of the total ownership cost and how they are benchmarked?