Chris McDermott on his first 18 months at CHAMP Cargosystems, and his vision and goals to have an “open, collaborative and innovative” technology and way of thinking. Hear all about their transformation programme, beginning last year and still driving forward. From focusing on the things that are important to innovation and opportunities.
Chris also discusses;
• Lack of technological advances in aviation, and how the industry needs to grab the opportunity to simply convert paper to digital
• Innovation and diversity prizes they have received
• How they are addressing the staff shortages with online training and training academies
• Their community-driven operations and how to improve connectivity with customers
• Cargo hub is the Babel fish of the aviation industry