A general overview of where we are with the many system choices available on the market.
• The legacy journey of systems:
o Nice to Have
o Necessary Evil
o What do we really need?
• Is now the time to re-address and look at what is best for the business users?
• Old topics of data sharing
• Our industry challenges
• Can Airports create the ‘positive disruption’ needed?
• Community platforms and effective implementation could answer so many issues
Some questions and topics covered:
1. System platforms – so many & why?
2. Why do so many organisations insist on doing things differently?
3. API – Common capability and ease of consolidation
4. Should systems also link directly with risk identification?
5. DATA sharing – during Covid, it proved that the industry could come together and make changes happen
6. Airports should be the next positive disruptor by focussing on its own eco system
7. Training and competence – The Balance
ULD Care: https://uldcare.com/
Cool Chain: https://coolchain.org/