2022 – New Challenges & Opportunities – Jason Berry – VP Cargo with Air Canada – joins us and looks like someone who is not only excited for the future but very proud of the solid
foundation he has inherited.
We cover many points:
• Dedicated fleet of 767-300ER Aircraft being introduced
• Air Canada growth plan
• Expansion of Air Cargo Cold Chain capabilities
• Introduction of RIVO — New domestic e-Comm product
• Ref to transformation and change platform managed by Janet Wallace
• Personnel and challenges ahead
o Win as ONE philosophy!
• How the output and results have outperformed expectations
o A marathon being run at sprint speed – the speed of now1
• DATA DATA DATA — Needs good analysts and ‘directors of benefit’
• Focus on Customer Experience
Jason has a very positive approach, and it is refreshing. Engaged and natural…